Differential pressure gauges are used for air-gas ratio control and automatic valve control in the combustion process, as well as blood pressure and respiratory pressure monitoring in medical and health care equipment. It is suitable for measuring the pressure difference of non-crystalline and solidified, corrosive liquid, gas, vapor, and other media of the same pressure source or different pressure sources.
The differential pressure gauge is suitable for measuring the small pressure difference between two high pressure sources in industrial processes. It is widely used to measure the pressure loss of the filter and observe the working status of the valve. It is widely used to measure the pressure of fans and blowers, filter resistance, wind speed, furnace pressure, orifice differential pressure, bubble water level and liquid amplifier or hydraulic system pressure, etc. At the same time, it is also used for air-gas ratio control and automatic valve control in the combustion process, as well as blood pressure and respiratory pressure monitoring in medical and health care equipment. The differential pressure gauge is suitable for measuring the differential pressure, flow, and other parameters of various liquid (gas) media in the process of chemical, chemical, metallurgy, electric power, nuclear power and other industrial sectors. The instrument structure is all made of stainless steel, and the measuring system (double bellows emergency connection parts) and the pressure guiding system (including joints, conduits, etc.) adopt a special structure with reasonable design, advanced technology, small size, lightweight, and good stability. , Long service life, novel appearance, strong adaptability, etc.
Principle of Differential Pressure Gauge
Based on the pressure-sensitive element adopts two bellows with the same rigidity, the same concentrated force is forced to act on the movable support under the same measured medium. Because the two sides of the spring plate do not produce deflection under the action of equal moment, the brace support It is still in the original position, so the gear transmission mechanism does not move, so that the pointer still points to the zero position.When different pressures are applied (generally the high-pressure end is higher than the low-pressure end), the forces of the two bellows acting on the movable support are not equal, so that the corresponding displacements are generated respectively, and the gear transmission mechanism is driven and amplified, and the pointer is deflected The pressure difference between the two is indicated afterwards.
Features of Differential Pressure Gauge
- It has extremely high working reliability and stability
- can bring one upper and lower limit alarm switch output
- the control voltage range is continuously adjustable from zero to full scale
- The control table is designed symmetrically, with high static pressure resistance and strong overload resistance
- Special high-performance elastic elements are used, with small transmission error and high precision of indication and control
- The instrument is divided into two types: chrome steel mixed structure and all stainless steel structure; all stainless steel structure has strong corrosion resistance
Differential pressure gauge application
Differential pressure gauges are widely used in the process of chemical, chemical fiber, metallurgy, electric power, water conservancy, power plant generator sets, nuclear power, and other industrial sectors to measure the differential pressure, flow, and other parameters of various liquids (gas) media. Differential pressure measurement in petrochemical, electric power, and other companies is mainly used in key systems such as centrifuges, compressor lubrication systems and filter differential pressure measurement.It is used to measure the positive and negative pressure difference in the clean room of the clean room of the blower, the pharmaceutical factory, the electronic factory, the HVAC, the purification air conditioner, the purification workbench, the special meter for the purification air shower room, the wind speed, the furnace pressure, the differential pressure of the orifice, and the water level of the steam drum. , Liquid amplifier, hydraulic system, clean air conditioning filter pressure difference detection, environmental protection dust removal equipment, air compressor pressure difference detection, and other parts.is used to detect the differential pressure measurement of boiler ventilation, gas, liquid, air-gas ratio control, automatic valve control, blood pressure, breathing pressure, pipelines and various experimental equipment in the combustion process.
How to maintain the differential pressure gauge
1. The model and specifications must be carefully checked before installation, the indicating pointer must not deviate from the black frame of the zero mark, otherwise it should be re-calibrated or replaced.
2. The meter should be installed in an environment where the surrounding environment (or medium) temperature is -40~+55℃, the relative humidity is not more than 85%, and vibration or sharp pulsation of the measured pressure has no effect on the correct reading.
3. Note that the high and low pressures must not be reversed. When pressurizing, the high pressure should be applied first, and then the low pressure should be applied. Unilateral pressure should not exceed the maximum operating pressure.
4. The instrument should be installed vertically, and strive to maintain the same horizontal position with the pressure point, otherwise, additional errors caused by the liquid level difference must be introduced accordingly.