1. Knowledge sharing of pressure gauges: What are the functions of pressure gauges? Where is it mainly used? One article get!
As an industrial measuring instrument, the sensitive element of a pressure gauge is an elastic element, which has a wide range of applications. However, many people may not have heard of pressure gauges, and their understanding of them is also very limited. So, what is the function of a pressure gauge? Where is it mainly used? We will provide a detailed explanation of these issues regarding pressure gauges in this article.
What are the characteristics of a pressure gauge?
A pressure gauge measures pressure and plays a very important role in protecting the safety of personnel and equipment. The characteristics of pressure gauges are mainly reflected in the following aspects:
(1) The price of a pressure gauge is not very expensive, and compared to other measuring equipment, its cost is very low. In addition, pressure gauges have a wide range of applications and are particularly practical;
(2) As a mechanical pressure measuring instrument, pressure gauges have high observation accuracy. In addition, it also has anti-interference ability and can accurately measure pressure changes;
(3) The pressure gauge measurement method is quantitative, which means it can use numerical values to represent pressure and facilitate statistics;
(4) Due to its simple structure and convenient measurement, the operation of the pressure gauge is very simple. In practical use, the measured medium can be found and the reading can be obtained by aligning the pressure measuring tube mouth;
(5) The simple structure is the reason why pressure gauges are easy to maintain. To ensure the normal operation of the pressure gauge, all you need is a smooth pressure interface and a clean surface;
(6) The material of the pressure gauge is very good, from the shell, components to the pressure interface, it has high reliability.
How does a pressure gauge work?
Inside the pressure gauge, there are sensitive components that can undergo elastic deformation. After deformation occurs, pressure deformation occurs inside the gauge, and then the pointer rotates, causing the pressure to be displayed. A pressure gauge can measure the pressure of different objects, such as gases, vacuum, steam, liquids, etc.
What is the function of a pressure gauge?
At present, there are many different types of pressure gauges that can be used in different places. The pressure gauge is mainly used to measure fluid pressure, and its specific function is as follows: to read the pressure of the fluid, and then control the operation of the pipeline system and equipment protection reasonably. It can be said that a pressure gauge is a very practical measuring tool and the key to determining pressure.
Pressure gauges can measure many pressures, such as laboratory instruments and medical equipment; Pressure control in fields such as automobiles, industrial equipment, metallurgy, and automobiles; Measure the pressure of gases and liquids in the container; For the pressure in fluid pipeline systems, a pressure gauge can measure it; For the pressure of the air conditioning system, a pressure gauge can measure it; In addition, pressure gauges can also measure the pressure in gas pipelines.
Where are pressure gauges mainly used?
It can be said that the application of pressure gauges is quite common. At present, pressure gauges are mainly used in scientific research and industrial processes. For example, we are familiar with places such as water and gas supply systems and vehicle maintenance. In addition, pressure gauges can also be used in industries such as natural gas, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, food, oil and gas transmission, industrial process control, technical measurement, and thermal official websites.
In summary, pressure gauges are widely used in the industrial field and play many roles. In practical work, it can issue alarms and solve problems in a timely manner, so it is highly valued.